Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to our new blog, Bicycle Built 4 Two. This is a blog my husband and I will share as we throw our perspectives about life upon the blogosphere (you have hereby been warned). We started this new blog because as duly noted, our blog Gathering Up The Pebbles was originally started to share the adventures of our family with our family and friends. But as I am sure you have noticed (if you are an avid reader) I have been filling this blog the last few months with info regarding local politics. Once I got started, it was truly hard to control myself! But control myself I have, because trust me on this one, there have been lots of thoughts spouting from my over active brain that I have NOT blogged about.

As a result, we have created a vehicle for such thoughts to spare many of you who just want to see pics of our kids, hear about our adventures as a family and share our world minus the politics and such. Now, don't get me wrong, because of course, our views and actions do effect the lives of our children and will continue to. So, every now and then, you may see a post on Gathering Up The Pebbles that you love or irritates the pants off you. Nonetheless, you will from this day forward find most of the topics you love or irritate the pants off you written about here.

2 comments:

alice said...

added to my bookmarks. :)

Marla said...

I am ready to read about your irritated pants!